About Wayne Bryant Heating and Cooling
Wayne Bryant Heating and Cooling is seeking an experienced HVAC Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a licensed, certified professional with knowledge of all aspects of residential and commercial heating, cooling, and air conditioning systems. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing excellent customer service, has the ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently, and can work independently in fast-paced environments.
- Install, maintain, repair, inspect, adjust and replace components of HVAC systems including compressors, condensers, evaporators coils, filter systems etc.
- Troubleshoot issues such as water leaks or improper air flow
- Follow safety procedures and adhere to industry codes and regulations
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, cooling, and air-conditioning systems
- Explain HVAC system functionality to customers
- Provide accurate estimates for repair and installation services
- Maintain accurate records of all service work performed.
- 1+ years of experience in HVAC installation, maintenance or repair
- EPA certified for Refrigerants
- Knowledge of local building codes related to HVAC systems
- Ability to lift 50lbs safely
- Must pass background check
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Wayne Bryant Heating and Cooling offers competitive pay, continuing education, recognition for success, and a great work environment. If you are an experienced HVAC technician that meets the requirements listed above, please apply today!
- $22.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call Available
- HVAC: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- EPA Certified for Refrigerant (Required)
- On the road